• The debuff limit has been increased to 16 (from 8).
• The Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza is a grand new event set along the coasts of Stranglethorn Vale.
Early on the appointed day, friendly neighborhood goblins will visit Ironforge and Orgrimmar to inform aspiring
anglers of the grand tournament and give instructions. At the appropriate time, the shout will ring out across
Stranglethorn to bait your hooks and cast your lines!
• Something is amiss in the Emerald Dream. Immense dragons with the shimmering emerald scales of the Green Dragonflight
have been sighted guarding the portals at the Great Trees... but these once-noble creatures crawl with a new,
strange menace, not the peace for which Ysera is known. Bring many allies should you dare to confront them;
their powers are formidable and they will not hesitate to crush any who draw near.
• The arid sands of Silithus are shifting. Something is awakening beyond the wall to the south...
Aid the Druids of the Cenarion Circle as they delve into the mysteries of the desert.
Seek answers behind the Twilight Hammer's presence.
Discover more about the alien creatures known as the Silithid as you explore their hives.
Many new endeavors await the high-level adventurer!
• When the decorations of Hallow's End light up Azeroth's cities, you know there's mischief afoot!
Seek special vendors in Orgrimmar or Ironforge and get your hands on treats!
Aid a sick orphan in a little trick-or-treating! Darkcaller Yanka, attending the Forsaken's Wickerman Festival,
and Sergeant Hartman of Southshore are seeking your aid in keeping the enemy out of their holiday affairs.
Are you up to the challenge?
• The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj will house two massive, unique dungeons - the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, a 20-man raid dungeon,
and the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, a 40-man raid dungeon. As players delve deeper into the mysteries of Ahn'Qiraj,
they will discover revelations of the Silithid infestation and their shadowy masters, the Qiraji.
Players will have to complete a world event of massive proportions before they can open the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj.
• Schools of fish have appeared around the world that can be fished from a few times before being fished out.
These schools tend to contain valuable fish types such as Oily Blackmouth or Firefin Snapper. In some places,
wreckage can be fished from for even better rewards.
• Base pet speed is now standardized for all pets, including legacy pets.
• All hunter pets will now always deal Physical damage for their base attack.
• Battleground "holidays" have been added to Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin.
Holidays occur during most weekends, starting on Thursday night at midnight and continuing until Tuesday morning.
During a holiday, emissaries from that Battleground will be found in the major cities, and honor/faction rewards
for performing objectives in that battleground are increased.
• Join the League of Arathor or the Forsaken Defilers as they battle for the precious resources stockpiled within
the latest Battleground, Arathi Basin! Pitting 15 members of each faction against each other,
the race is on to be the first to 2000 resources, capturing strategic landmarks around the Basin to increase
your team's gain and cripple the enemy. With an all-new set of reputation-based rewards,
there's never been a better time to join the war!
• Each Battleground has an individual turn-in quest associated with its related victory/loss condition.
Upon completion of a Battleground, the winning side will be awarded three Marks of Honor while the losing side
will be awarded one Mark of Honor. Three Marks of Honor may be turned in to the associated questgiver for Honor points
and faction increase. Should players complete this turn-in quest, they will find that the bonus Honor Points for
completion are twice that of normal turn-in conditions (individual).
• A great number of quests and events added to Zul'Gurub.
• A level 50 class quest has been added for all classes.
Trainers in the major cities will let you know where to start your quest.
• Two new quests have been added to Thorium Point in the Searing Gorge for Thorium Brotherhood reputation turnin
for players with neutral faction. You will now be able to turn in Iron and Heavy Leather to increase
your reputation with the Brotherhood.
• A few new quests have been added in Tanaris. Head over to Steamwheedle Port to see if you can help out.
• Old quests have been revised, and several new quests involving the Timbermaw Furbolgs have been added.
• Hidden within the jungles of Stranglethorn, an ancient Troll city full of peril has been uncovered.
Do you have what it takes to delve into its mysteries with a band of hardy explorers?
There's only one way to find out! Zul'Gurub is a high-level, 20-man raid instance with 120 new rare and
epic items to uncover. Adventure awaits!
• There are now Alchemy Labs that are needed by alchemists to make flasks inside of Blackwing Lair.
• We have determined that the defense statistic was being applied to items too liberally,
causing those items to be stronger than they should have been relative to other items of
the same level with different effects. As a result, we have reduced the amount of defense points on all items with
bonuses to defense by approximately 33% in order to bring those items in line with other similar items.
• Proficiency Bonuses have been added to the game. Some sets of equippable items have been added that will give
bonus effects to the player only if they have a specific skill, such as Leatherworking.
• The Lawbringer Paladin Set's Healing Circle effect now only affects your party,
but the range of the heal has been increased to 30 yds.
• The pants and gloves for the Dreadmist, Magister's and Devout sets have had their Agility removed,
and other statistics slightly increased.
• The effect of The Judge's Gavel has been changed to a stun.
• Flarecore Gloves now bind when equipped.
• Flarecore Leggings and Robe now provide a damage bonus to all spells, not just fire spells.
• The duration of the Bonereaver's Edge weapon debuff has been lowered, but the frequency of the effect has been raised.
• Alterac Valley Spring Water now has a minimum level of 55.
• The Marshal's Lamellar Legplates now have the proper strength bonus.
• The Marshal's Silk Gloves now has the Mana Shield improvement effect.
• The Sergeant Major's Silk Cuffs and First Sergeant's Silk Cuffs now have the same amount of stamina.
• Key to the City is now considered Uncommon loot.
• The Amulet and Orb of the Darkmoon have had their stats improved and are now Epic.
• New crafted sets have been added that require reagents found only in Zul'Gurub or through the reputation gained
from adventuring therein.
• Black Lotus is no longer soulbound.
• Blackfury and Black Amnesty now bind when equipped.
• The Mooncloth Robe pattern changed so it displays as white quality instead of blue since it is vendor purchased.
• There is now a Horde cooking recipe that uses Tender Crocolisk Meat found at Brackenwall Village.
• Dark Iron Boots have been added as Blacksmithing plans that require Exalted reputation with the Thorium Brotherhood.
• Cured Rugged Hides now stack to 10 instead of 5.
• All of the Tier 2 Class Armor sets have been updated with new art.
• The Drape of Benediction had the statistics and effects of a Superior quality item, but was an Epic item.
The item has been improved to have the proper Epic stats.
• The effect of the Admiral's Hat has been changed. You can now click the Admiral's Hat to provide yourself with an aura
that gives you and your nearby party members a stamina increase. Taking the hat off will remove the effect.
The Headmaster's Charge item has also been changed in a similar manner.
• Shard of the Flame and Shard of the Scale are now unique.
• The Resurgence Rod now heals more health over time.
• Demonic Rune has been changed to a Good (green) item so it will display the bind on pickup dialogue when looted.
• Additional Tailoring and Blacksmithing recipes can be found in encoded messages found on the members of
the Twilight's Hammer in Silithus.
• Two additional pieces of Dragonscale Leatherworking were added to the Dragonscale Leatherworking Trainer.
• The Blue, Green, and Black Dragonscale Leatherworking Armor pieces are now parts of sets and have set bonuses,
so they should be significantly more desirable.
• Green Dragonscale Armor has slightly reduced spirit and now has a stamina component.
• Ironfeather Armor set bonus has been improved.
• Leatherworking item Murloc Scale Belt improved.
• Leatherworking pattern for Black Whelp Tunic added to vendor in Redridge Mountains.
• All Wild Leather patterns for Leatherworking are now bind on acquire.
• All Wild Leather patterns for Leatherworking no longer have cash value with vendors.
• Enchanter-made wands are now Good (green) quality and have had their damage increased.
• The minimum level for the Artisan First Aid, Artisan Fishing, and Artisan Cooking quest lines has been lowered to 35.
• The Pet Healing effect of the Robe of the Void has been improved.
• Tailors now can make soul bags to hold soul shards. The smallest is a 20-slot bag,
the recipe for which can be purchased in Gadgetzan. The recipe for a 24-slot bag can be found in Scholomance,
and one for an even larger bag can be found in Molten Core. In the main UI,
these soul bags will display how many shards they contain. So long as the soul bags have room,
any soul shards a warlock creates will automatically go into the bag.
The counter on the bag will max out at the number of bag slots even if you have more soul shards in your inventory.
• The Defiler's Talisman and Talisman of Arathor are now available at Friendly reputation.
• Level 48, 38, and 28 versions of the Defiler's Talisman and Talisman of Arathor have been added.
• Two new rewards have been added for reaching Friendly reputation level with the Silverwing Sentinel and
Warsong Outrider factions.
• New caster ring reward added for reaching Exalted status with the Stormpike or Frostwolf factions.
• Superior Health Draughts, Superior Mana Draughts, and Battleground-specific bandages are
now available uniformly at Friendly reputation.
• Major Health Draughts and Major Mana Draughts are now available uniformly at Honored reputation.
• Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin now offer Battleground-specific rations at Friendly reputation.
• Many of the pieces from the Tier 2 Armor sets have received updated statistics.
The armor sets with the most extensive changes include the Netherwind, Nemesis, and Judgement sets.
Other sets received fewer revisions, or none at all.
• Stormshroud Shoulders have been fixed to be a superior item and have had the stamina on them slightly
increased as well.
• Whistle of the Black War Raptor was changed to Bind on Acquire.
• The Runed Stygian Belt is no longer Unique.
• The Seal of Wrynn, Nogg's Gold Ring, and Talvash's Gold Ring have been improved to be superior items.
• Flamewaker Legplates and Sash of Whispered Secrets improved to have the proper stats of an epic item.
• The Abyssal Plate Gauntlets are now Bind on Equip.
• The Mendicant's Slippers now have the proper amount of stamina for the level of the item.
• Arcanist's Bindings had more resistances than proper for the item, and these were removed.
• Alcor's Sunrazor is now Bind on Equip.
• An Alchemy recipe to Transmute Heart of Fire into three Elemental Fires has been added at the Friendly level
of the Thorium Brotherhood.
• Enchanters can now turn some of their dusts and shards into magical oils.
These oils when applied to weapons add a temporary bonus to magical damage or mana regeneration that stacks
with permanent enchantments. The lower levels of these recipes are found on normal enchanting vendors.
The higher level versions are found on special vendors and are rewards for high Zandalar faction.
• The Enchanting Trainer in Cenarion Hold in Silithus sells some of both new types of enchanting formulae.
• The cooking trainers around the world sell the recipe for Sagefish and Greater Sagefish.
These two fish types can be found in schools in inland areas and provide health and
mana regeneration as well as additional mana regeneration for 15 minutes after eating.
Posted by Nolin on 2018/10/31