In order to provide players with the best experience on The Barrens, we have made the following custom changes to the server.
Cross-faction play has been enabled. This allows players of both factions to play together and includes chat, friends, groups, guilds, dungeons, raids, mail, trading, and the auction house.
Battlegrounds will still be faction versus faction.
As paladins and shamans can now group together, a few interactions have been limited to maintain overall balance. These are listed below.
- Blessing of Kings overwritten by Windfury, Strength of Earth and Grace of Air Totems
- Blessing of Wisdom overwritten by Mana Spring Totem
- Blessing of Salvation overwritten by Tranquil Air Totem
- Resist Auras overwritten by Resist Totems
- Devotion Aura overwritten by Windwall Totem
- Windfury can only proc from physical Paladin damage. For example, the extra holy damage added by Seal of Righteousness will not proc Windfury. However, SoR will still add its effects to any additional attacks provided by a Windfury proc.
XP Rates can individually be modified to give you an opportunity to boost your incoming experience points. Rates of 0x, 1x, and 2x can be set by talking to an NPC in each capital city. You must be level 10 or higher to modify your XP rate. If you have a level 60 character on your account, you can also select 3x.
Respec costs have been decreased and capped to 5 Gold.
Dungeons & raids
Dungeons & raids have been re-tuned slightly with creatures and bosses now with extra health.
Training Dummies have been placed in Orgrimmar and Stormwind to test your abilities, rotations and power.